we don’t just need feminism, we need lisa simpson feminism
The best part about the Simpsons was it was written all by educated men that wanted to be comedians but saw things wrong with the world and wanted change.
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
Sex on the Beach
And Finally, Swimming Pool
"No officer, for the last time, I did not smoke weed. Thats just my new perfume, cannabis flower"
I’ve wanted my whole life to smell like New Zealand
I lost it at Tomado.
this should constantly be on my dash just every few days
listen, i don’t know about you, but the only people I know who actually enjoy the smell of axe body spray are not women. it’s dudes. it’s all dudes. i have worn axe body spray and walked into a room and have been complimented by legions of dudes. axe body spray is an agent of the gay agenda to make men smell better for other men to unlock their latent homosexuality and there is no stopping them now, we’re in too deep and it’s far too late.
i swear i’m not a weeaboo but some anime openings make me want to parkour off several buildings and then run across the ocean to africa